– Supports up to 12 inches of travel
– Compatible with rear lifts that level to a 4.5″ Front Suspension System ONLY
– Restore Factory Payload to Full Progressive Springs
– Adjustable Rear Loaded height, 2,000lb Capacity per bag at 100psi
– Use Manually (included) or with onboard air System (1/4″ airline compatible)
– Fitment: 2017+ F250/F350 4×4 with 3.5″ Axle Tube
Long Travel Air Bag System, 2017+ Super Duty – 3.5″ Axle Tube
Increase the load capacity and towing capability of your Super Duty without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. Our airbags work with up to 12″ of suspension travel and are 100% bolt-on DIY. You can install onboard air or use them manually. These are heavy-duty and rated at 2,000lbs each (up to 4,000lbs of capacity at 100 psi) with a normal operating range of 5 to 75 psi, suitable for big 5th wheels, work trucks, campers, boats, bumper pull trailers and hauling.
These were designed to work in conjunction with our Full Progressive Leaf Springs to regain the lost payload capacity and create an adjustable solution for varying loads. These will work with add-a-packs as well but the factory bump-stop tang will need to be cut off the factory block.
NOTE: Ford Long travel airbags will ONLY work with rear lifts that level to a 4.5″ Front lift. We recommend 2″ of lift in the rear over trucks with 3″ factory blocks.
Product Instructions for CS-FLTB-17-3.5Instructions are not available at this time.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.