– Re-centers front axle on 3″ Suspension Systems
– Box 0.120″ wall mild steel construction
– Arm centers welded off-center for tire clearance
– 35″ Tire Fitment (9″ Wide Wheel, 5.75″ BS)
– Fits 14mm upper/16mm lower hardware – Factory bolt shank diameter
– MUST measure control arm bolts on truck to ensure correction selection
Dodge 1998-2002 Extended Control Arms
Our focus in building this control arm kit was to have the best product on the market. Our control arms are 1/2 longer than O.E.M and are built out of extremely stout box tubing. The box tubing’s advantages over round tubing include a reduced control arm width while allowing the tube to be offset inboard for added tire clearance. Expertly welded to each square tube is a spherical joint that is fully serviceable and rebuildable. Having these spherical joints on each end eliminates the kinetic chatter caused by rubber bushing style set ups, in return creating a smoother ride. These control arms are finished off with a Satin Black powder coat to ensure long term protection from corrosion.
Product Instructions for CS-CA-MS16-94Instructions are not available at this time.
Product Media for CS-CA-MS16-94Media is not available at this time.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.